I am a postdoc in the department of mathematics at the University of Primorska, Slovenia. Previously I was a guest at the Technische Universität Kaiserslautern, Germany. I completed my PhD in 2018 under the supervision of Professor Alexander Ivanov at Imperial College London.
My research interests include Majorana algebras, axial algebras, the Monster group and its subgroups, and algorithms and programs involving any of these topics.
I am an author and maintainer of the GAP package Majorana algebras.
In April 2016, I competed in Imperial College’s three minute thesis competition. Check out my submission below for a brief introduction to Group Theory and Monstrous Moonshine.
Here is some other stuff that I have been doing for the past couple of years:
- Oct 2014 – May 2018: PhD in Pure Mathematics, Imperial College;
- Oct 2010 – Jun 2014: MSci Mathematics , Imperial College;
- Jun 2013 – Sept 2013: Summer Research Project, Imperial College;
- Aug 2012 – Jun 2013: Erasmus Exchange Year, ENS de Lyon, France;
- Jun 2012 – Aug 2012: Student Vacation Scheme, NetReveal, Detica (now BAE Systems Applied Intelligence).